We are pleased to announce the new features in the upcoming version of CMGroupBuying - CMGroupBuying 1.6.0:
- Fix issue: Slideshow doesn't run in order.
- Support Facebook OpenGraph tags for sharing deals in Facebook more conveniently.
- AlphaUserPoint and Jomsocial plugin/rule for rewarding buyers after they buy for deals.
- 1 new template and 2 new layouts which fully support RTL languages. These template and layouts will replace current templates and layouts in future releases.
- Effects for deal list: show deal short description (similar to Groupon.com) and run a slideshow (similar to Facebook's album) on mover hover (only available for 2 new layouts).
- Mobile template is redesigned and supports switching to desktop version.
- Shipping cost for each item bought.
We are in final steps to complete this version, we plan to release this version on October 24, 2012.
If you have any question, please don't hesitate to post in our forum.
Dear CMGroupBuying users,
We just changed our subscription plans for CMGroupBuying:
The reasons we made these changes are, there are more and more people interested in CMGroupBuying and choose CMGroupBuying to build their group buying sites, many people were asking about lifetime subscription to not have to pay a new subscription over again and again. Paying $350 for each year was a solution, but we think $350 a year for a Joomla! subscription is still expensive for long-term use, if you wanted to follow CMGroupBuying in 5 years, you had to pay us $1750 in total, it was so expensive for some people. Joomla! is a great CMS, and it's free, isn't it?
So now we decrease the prices for 180 days and 365 days subscription and add a lifetime subscription for CMGroupBuying. We hope these changes will help CMGroupBuying users be able to follow CMGroupBuying in long-term.
Note: If you purchase for a lifetime subscription, you will see your subscription will be expired in 10 years. Don't worry about it, your subscription will never end. It is a problem with PHP, it has a maximum value for a 32-bit signed integer for date, our subscription system requires an end date for a subscription.
Thank you very much for your interested and support for CMGroupBuying!
CMExtension team is proud to announce the release of CMGroupBuying 1.5.0.
Some bugs in the previous releases were fixed:
New features in 1.5.0:
CMExt Team wants to say thanks to CMGroupBuying's users who have supported CMGroupBuying in 1.0.0 version and who have reported bugs and suggested new features, helped us test new payment gateways!
We look forward to receiving your feedback for this release. Thank you for using CMGroupBuying!
Dear CMGroupBuying users,
CMExtension Team would like to announce the new features and improvements in this month release of CMGroupBuying:
We plan to release CMGroupBuying 1.5.0 on Monday, September 24 2012. We want to thank you so much for your bug reports, suggestions, feature requests and test account for PayU and Gold!
CMDealAggregator Showcase and CMGroupBuying Showcase are now availabe in our top menu. These pages list some websites running our products. We hope these showcase pages will help you know how our extensions work in production sites.
We want to say thanks to the owners of those sites and all of you for using our products!