We are pleased to announce the new features in the upcoming 2.0.0 version of CMGroupBuying:
- Fix issue:
- Fix bug incorrect gift receiver info
- Fix bug 0 value in deal report
- Fix PHP warning "Missing argument 4"
- Fix jQuery issue when running responsive template on Joomla 2.5.x
- New payment gateways:
- VivaPayments (was HellasPay)
- Fortumo (only support Mobile Payments / Premium SMS API)
- iDEAL (via Mollie)
- New features:
- New plug-in to insert many deals into ACYMailing newsletter
- Terms and Service agreement checkbox is added
- New menu items for active, expired and upcoming free coupons
- Joom!Fish content elements are added to the package by default. We officially support Joom!Fish integration since CMGroupBuying 2.0.0.
- You can translate and download translation files for CMGroupBuying at Transifex. Please view this article for more information.
We plan to release CMGroupBuying on March 20, 2013, but it could be released sooner if there are no critical issues.
If you have any question, please don't hesitate to post in our forum.