CMExtension team would like to announce the new features in CMGroupBuying 2.1.0 and 2.2.0 which will be released soon.
We plan to release CMGroupBuying 2.1.0 in the next upcoming weeks with the following new features:
- New payment gateways: Faturah (Saudi Arabia) and Alipay (China).
- New option for default date time format in front-end.
- New options for default coupon design, now you don't need to redesign your coupon everytime you create new deal.
- Short description, highlights, terms and conditions, coupon expiration date will be available in coupon.
- Checkout form is customization easily in back-end. Instead of modifying the source code to hide fields that you don't use or mark them optional/required, now you can do this in back-end just by some mouse clicks. A new field for "Full name" is added, you can use "Full name" field instead of 2 fields for "First name" and "Last name" if you want.
- Integration with Community Builder's user profile. Similar to JomSocial and Joomla! profile, checkout form could be prefilled with user profile from Community Builder.
- The background color of our templates are back to white color instead of black. jQuery Backstretch is now used for stretching background image to fit window screen. CSS code for stretching background image and black fading effect is removed.
CMGroupBuying 2.2.0 will be released in the middle of May. The new features in this release are:
- Commission rate: You can provide commission rate for your deal. How much commission you earn is available in back-end report and partner's report.
- New management area for partner:
At the present time there are 3 menu items for partner to manage coupon and deal: Partner area, deal management, deal submission. With the new management area, all these 3 functions will be available in 1 place, there is also a new section for commission report. You can configure what function partner is able to see or what action partner can do in back-end, for example you can configure to let buyer detail not available for partner to see.
Partner area, deal management, deal submission menu items are not removed. So there will be no problem if you are using these menu items. But you should switch to the new management area soon, in a near future these 3 menu items will be removed.
You can see a screenshot of partner area that we are developing at the top of this article.
- Staff and management area for staff:
If your group buying site is managed by many team members or by a company, you would like to give some of your team members permission to manage coupon and order without giving them access to Joomla!'s back-end. For example, your staff need to have access to customer orders to answer customer's question about order or coupon status when your customer ring your office's phone; or they have ability to change the order status to "Paid" when customer's bank transfer payment comes to your bank account... Similar to partner's management area, you can configure what function your staff can see and can use in Joomla!'s backend.
- Parnter and staff's management area comes with a new blank template and layout which are responsive by using Twitter Bootstrap (available in Joomla! since Joomla! 3.0.x). You can easily change the theme by replacing the CSS file of Twitter Bootstrap, you can design your own them if you know CSS and Twitter Bootstrap or you can use online tools to make your own theme. This template is compatible with both Joomla! 2.5.x and 3.0.x.
We hope you will like these new features.
Thank you for your support!
Hung Tran and Nguyen Trang