Last Updated on 13 October 2013
Created on 26 January 2012
CMDealAggregator is a deal aggregator component for Joomla!. CMDealAggregator can help you collect deals from coupon selling websites like Groupon, LivingSocial... There are many successful deal aggregators out there, like 8coupons, Yipit... With CMDealAggregator you can add this deal collection feature to your Joomla! website and earn credit, increase your web traffic. CMDealAggregator can also be a good basic start for a stand alone deal aggregator on Joomla!.
- Joomla! 2.5.x and 3.x.x.
- PHP 5.2 or newer. cURL and SimpleXML are enabled.
- CMDealAggregator Search: module for searching deals.
- tagcmdealaggregator: plug-in for ACYMailing's tag system.
- CMDealAggregator More Deals: module for displaying deals.
- CMDealAggregator Category List: list all categories as a menu module.
- Deal listing page and deal detail page.
- Menu item for category.
- Search for deal by city, category and social buying site.
- Share deals via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Browse deal via Google Maps.
- Modules to display deals and categories.
- Manage categories, locations, sites and deals.
- Import deals from group buying sites just with a single click or import automatically with cron task from hosting provider. Import deals for each site is also supported.
- Deals are imported by parsers. Supported parsers for
- Ability to edit deal information after they are imported.
- Ability to create deal manually.
- Count how many people have clicked to view deals.
- We will help you with getting deal information via API from social buying sites or building new parser if you don't know programming.