Last Updated on 15 May 2013
Created on 26 January 2012
CMGroupBuying is a Joomla! component developed by CMExt Team which helps you add social buying (or group buying) feature to your Joomla! website.
- Joomla! 2.5.x and Joomla! 3.x.x.
- PHP 5.2 or newer.
- CMDailyDeal: Joomla! template for CMGroupBuying.
- CMGroupBuy: Responsive Joomla! template for CMGroupBuying.
- CMMobile: Joomla! template for mobile browsing.
- CMSubscription: Joomla! template for daily mail subscription page (similar to Living Social's homepage).
- CMGroupbuying Location: module to change subscribed location.
- CMGroupbuying More Deals: module for listing more deals.
- CMGroupbuying Search: module for searching deals.
- CMDealArticle: plug-in for inserting a deal into Joomla!'s article.
- CMMobileDetection: plug-in for detecting mobile browsing.
- tagcmgroupbuying: plug-in for ACYMailing's tag system (1 today deal).
- tagcmgroupbuying2: plug-in for ACYMailing's tag system (multi deals).
- autopost: plug-in for posting deals to Facebook and Twitter automatically.
Integration with 3rd party components:
- Integration with ACYMailing component for a email subscription, tag system and auto-newsletter to send daily deal to subscribers.
- AlphaUserPoints integration: earn points by referring deals, buying deals, use points to buy deals.
- Integration with Joom!Fish for multilingual content.
Integration with deal aggregators:
- Provide customizable XML structure to connect with deal aggregators.
- Menu items for all deals, active deals, upcoming deals, expired deals, deals in a category, all free coupons, active free coupons, upcoming free coupons, expired free coupons
- Menu items for shopping cart, user's orders and coupons, RSS feeds.
- Ability to buy without registration.
- Partner (merchant) area for checking and updating coupon status.
- +1 button for Google+, share deal via Twitter and Facebook, send deal via Facebook message.
- Each deal, each coupon has its own background image.
- Insert deal into Joomla! article, ability to design your own template.
- Facebook comment.
- Side module for listing of deals.
- Search for deals.
- Mobile template.
- Deal map: use Google Maps to browse for deals.
- Multi-option for deal: every deal can have many options (prices).
- Support Paypal, 2CheckOut, PagSeguro, Authorize.net, Payfast, Gold (Israel), eWAY, SystemPay, PayU, Payza, DineroMail, VivaPayments (was HellasPay), Fortumo (only support Mobile Payments / Premium SMS API), iDEAL (via Mollie), Alipay, Faturah.
- JomSocial integration: pre-fill JomSocial profile when checking out, buy deal with JomSocial point, get bonus JomSocial point for referral, post an activity on user's wall after buying deal.
- Integration with Community Builder user profile.
- Free developing new payment gateway.
- Merchant can submit his deals and his free coupons by himself.
- Geotargeting (using IP database from MaxMind and IPInfoDB).
- Joomla Content plug-ins are supported in deal detail page.
- Support RTL languages.
- Advance payment: buyer only needs to pay to group buying site a small amount of deal price, the rest will be paid to merchant
- Ability to buy without registration
- Ability to buy multi deals at the same time
- Responsive template and layout (mobile friendly)
- Control layout, email notification and other settings.
- Design coupon by drag-and-drop.
- Compose mail content.
- Manage categories, locations, partners, deals, orders, coupons, free coupons.
- Report for deal and partner, ability to export report to Microsoft Excel file.
- Administrators preview deals and free coupons from merchants before set them published.
- Administrators can modify buyer/coupon receiver info.
- Resend coupon to receiver.
- Auto post deal to Facebook and Twitter.