Last Updated on 19 November 2013
Created on 26 January 2012
CMGroupBuying is a Joomla! component developed by CMExt Team which helps you add social buying (or group buying) feature to your Joomla! website.
- Joomla! 2.5.x and Joomla! 3.x.x.
- PHP 5.2 or newer.
- CMDailyDeal: Joomla! template for CMGroupBuying.
- CMGroupBuy: Responsive Joomla! template for CMGroupBuying.
- CMMobile: Joomla! template for mobile browsing.
- CMSubscription: Joomla! template for daily mail subscription page (similar to Living Social's homepage).
- CMGroupbuying Location: module to change subscribed location.
- CMGroupbuying More Deals: module for listing more deals.
- CMGroupbuying Search: module for searching deals.
- CMDealArticle: plug-in for inserting a deal into Joomla!'s article.
- CMMobileDetection: plug-in for detecting mobile browsing.
- tagcmgroupbuying: plug-in for ACYMailing's tag system (1 today deal).
- tagcmgroupbuying2: plug-in for ACYMailing's tag system (multi deals).
- autopost: plug-in for posting deals to Facebook and Twitter automatically.
- cmdealk2: plug-in for integration with K2 component.
Integration with 3rd party components:
- Integration with ACYMailing component for a email subscription, tag system and auto-newsletter to send daily deal to subscribers.
- AlphaUserPoints integration: earn points by referring deals, buying deals, use points to buy deals.
- Integration with Joom!Fish and Falang for multilingual content.
- Integration with K2: K2 can be used for listing deals.
- Integration with Akeeba Subscription: a merchant is created automatically when user subscribes for a subscription
Integration with deal aggregators:
- Provide customizable XML structure to connect with deal aggregators.
- Menu items for all deals, active deals, upcoming deals, expired deals, deals in a category, all free coupons, active free coupons, upcoming free coupons, expired free coupons
- Menu items for shopping cart, user's orders and coupons, RSS feeds.
- Ability to buy without registration.
- Partner (merchant) area for checking and updating coupon status.
- +1 button for Google+, share deal via Twitter and Facebook, send deal via Facebook message.
- Each deal, each coupon has its own background image.
- Insert deal into Joomla! article, ability to design your own template.
- Facebook comment.
- Side module for listing of deals.
- Search for deals.
- Mobile template.
- Deal map: use Google Maps to browse for deals.
- Multi-option for deal: every deal can have many options (prices).
- Support Paypal Web Payment Standard, Paypal Pro's Direct Payment (for credit card), 2CheckOut, PagSeguro, Authorize.net, Payfast, Gold (Israel), eWAY, SystemPay, PayU, Payza, DineroMail, VivaPayments (was HellasPay), Fortumo (only support Mobile Payments / Premium SMS API), iDEAL (via Mollie), Alipay, Faturah, Klarna, MOLPay, ipay88, Setcom.
- JomSocial integration: pre-fill JomSocial profile when checking out, buy deal with JomSocial point, get bonus JomSocial point for referral, post an activity on user's wall after buying deal.
- Integration with Community Builder user profile.
- Free developing new payment gateway.
- Merchant can submit his deals and his free coupons by himself.
- Geotargeting (using IP database from MaxMind and IPInfoDB).
- Joomla Content plug-ins are supported in deal detail page.
- Support RTL languages.
- Advance payment: buyer only needs to pay to group buying site a small amount of deal price, the rest will be paid to merchant
- Ability to buy without registration
- Ability to buy multi deals at the same time
- Responsive template and layout (mobile friendly)
- Integration with Akeeba Subscription: partner is automatically created when user subscribe a subscription
- Disqus comment integration
- Control layout, email notification and other settings.
- Design coupon by drag-and-drop.
- Compose mail content.
- Manage categories, locations, partners, deals, orders, coupons, free coupons.
- Report for deal and partner, ability to export report to Microsoft Excel file.
- Administrators preview deals and free coupons from merchants before set them published.
- Administrators can modify buyer/coupon receiver info.
- Resend coupon to receiver.
- Auto post deal to Facebook and Twitter.